Für Finanzdienstleister, Finanzberater und Versicherungsmakler
SEMINAR: Grundlagen der Portfolio-Optimierung
Professionelle und kosteneffiziente Vermögensplanung für Ihre Kunden im Handumdrehen
So erhöhen Sie das Renditepotenzial für Ihre Kunden:
- Grundlagen der modernen Portfoliotheorie
- Assetklassen und ihr Korrelationsverhalten
- Risikoanalyse, Performance-Potenzial und Renditeoptimierung
- Portfolio-Optimierung am Beispiel von Fonds und Fondsgebundenen Lebensversicherungen
NÄCHSTER TERMIN18.11.2015, Wien
von 8:30 Uhr bis 17:00 Uhr
€ 395,- exkl. MwSt. Forum Vorteilspreis
Ihre Trainer:Dr. Miro Mitev, Dr. Heinrich Wohlfart
UNSER TIPP FÜR SIE!Für Ihr Gesamterlebnis empfehlen wir Ihre Laptops mitzubringen, um das Gelernte direkt in der Praxis zu verdeutlichen und anzuwenden.
Hierfür stellen wir Ihnen für die Dauer des Seminars einen Testzugang zur Verfügung.
ÖPWZ, Rockhgasse 6, 1010 Wien, +43 1 533 86 36 - 0
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."