Für Finanzdienstleister, Finanzberater und Versicherungsmakler
SEMINAR: Grundlagen der Portfolio-Optimierung
Professionelle und kosteneffiziente Vermögensplanung für Ihre Kunden im Handumdrehen
So erhöhen Sie das Renditepotenzial für Ihre Kunden:
- Grundlagen der modernen Portfoliotheorie
- Assetklassen und ihr Korrelationsverhalten
- Risikoanalyse, Performance-Potenzial und Renditeoptimierung
- Portfolio-Optimierung am Beispiel von Fonds und Fondsgebundenen Lebensversicherungen
NÄCHSTER TERMIN18.11.2015, Wien
von 8:30 Uhr bis 17:00 Uhr
€ 395,- exkl. MwSt. Forum Vorteilspreis
Ihre Trainer:Dr. Miro Mitev, Dr. Heinrich Wohlfart
UNSER TIPP FÜR SIE!Für Ihr Gesamterlebnis empfehlen wir Ihre Laptops mitzubringen, um das Gelernte direkt in der Praxis zu verdeutlichen und anzuwenden.
Hierfür stellen wir Ihnen für die Dauer des Seminars einen Testzugang zur Verfügung.
ÖPWZ, Rockhgasse 6, 1010 Wien, +43 1 533 86 36 - 0
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."