iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd. ("iQ-FOXX") respects your privacy. Protecting the confidentiality and security of client information has always been an integral goal of how we conduct our business worldwide. We pledge to aim to ensure that our global business practices protect your privacy.
The Sources of Information
The use by you of any iQ-FOXX password-protected application service product may be governed by separate privacy and security policies. By using those applications you are subject to those additional privacy policies and securities policies and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions. Specifically, you agree that iQ-FOXX may gather usage statistics and usage data from your use of such application service products to evaluate your use of these products, to improve the iQ-FOXX products and services, and to ensure that you are complying with the terms of the applicable agreements between you and iQ-FOXX. The statistics and data collected may or may not be aggregated. These statistics contain no personal information and will not be used to gather personal information.
The Information We Have About You
When you contact us, provide us with your personal information or use our electronic services, you consent to iQ-FOXX processing the information, including but not limited to your name, company name, contact information, job role and preference information. This information is used by us and/or authorized third parties to support your interaction with us, to deliver our products and services and to contact you again about other services and products we offer. By submitting your personal information to iQ-FOXX you acknowledge and consent to iQ-FOXX processing your personal information accordingly. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to iQ-FOXX offices in countries outside your country of residence, which may not have the same privacy legislation as your country of residence. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from iQ-FOXX, please let us know by sending an e-mail containing the name of the iQ-FOXX representative you interact with (if any) to email@example.com or by telephoning our office number listed on the "Office Locations" section of the web site.
Protecting Your Privacy
iQ-FOXX is committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Access to personal information is limited to iQ-FOXX personnel and those authorized third parties who may host your data on our behalf or may assist in providing the products and services you requested. iQ-FOXX maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that aim to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure.Some of the features of the iQ-FOXX information security program are:
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls;
- Testing of the security and operability of products and services before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as ongoing scanning for publically known vulnerabilities in the technology;
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions; and
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to various systems or sites.
Other Privacy Policies or Statements; Changes to Policy
This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which iQ-FOXX aims to protect your personal information. You may, however, in connection with specific products or services offered by iQ-FOXX or the use of certain technology by iQ-FOXX, be provided with privacy policies or statements that supplement this policy. This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting to our web site. This version of the policy is effective September 1, 2012.
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."