iQ-FOXX Index Workflow Process
iQ-FOXX Index Workflow
|Selection of influencing factors for an underlying market|
|Multivariate Regression Forecast||Univariate Rules-based Forecast||Technical Forecast|
|Quantifying the quality of the selected influencing variables and calculation of iQ-FOXX Forecast Indicators|
|Rules-based aggregation of the iQ-FOXX Forecast Indicators to a Forecat Signal|
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."