The Index Data is for informational purposes only, and the user of the information contained in the Index Data assumes the entire risk of any use made of the Index Data. You understand and agree that the Index Data is provided "as is" and iQ-FOXX does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, originality, timeliness or any other characteristic of the Index Data.
The Index Data is not an offer or recommendation to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Further, none of the Index Data is intended to constitute investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such. Historical data and analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance, analysis, forecast or prediction. Reproduction, redistribution or any other form of copying or transmission of the Index Data without iQ-FOXX’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Index Data and other iQ-FOXX intellectual property you access via the iQ-FOXX web site may not be used as a basis for any financial instruments or products (including, without limitation, passively managed funds and index-linked derivative securities), or used to verify or correct data in any other compilation of data or index, or used to create any other data or index (custom or otherwise), without iQ-FOXX’s prior written permission.
In no event shall any of iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd., its subsidiaries, and/or its any of its or their direct or indirect information providers nor any other third party involved in, or related to, compiling, computing or creating any of the Index Information (collectively, the "iQ-FOXX’s Parties") have any liability to any person or entity for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential (including, without limitation, loss of use, lost profits or revenues or any other economic loss) arising in any manner out of your use or inability to use any of the Index Data contained on the iQ-FOXX web site, even if such party might have anticipated, or was advised or notified of, the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the iQ-FOXX’s Parties from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys´ and experts´ fees and costs, as incurred, arising in any manner out of your use of, or inability to use, any Index Data contained on the iQ-FOXX web site.
You acknowledge that:
- Index Data and all components thereof constitute copyrighted, trade secret and/or proprietary information of substantial value to iQ-FOXX,
- you receive no proprietary rights whatsoever in or to the Index Data, and
- title and ownership rights in and to the Index Data and all the rights therein and legal protections with respect thereto remain exclusively with iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd. You shall not, and shall not assist any third party to, assert any rights in the Index Data or any component thereof or challenge iQ-FOXX´s rights therein.
Your use of the iQ-FOXX web site may be monitored by iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd., and the information may be used by iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd. for its internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory organization.
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."