Information made Available through this Service
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the information and other iQ-FOXX materials you access via the web site may not be used as a basis for any financial instruments or products (including, without limitation, passively managed funds and index-linked derivative securities), or used to verify or correct data in any other compilation of data or index, or used to create any other data or index (custom or otherwise), without iQ-FOXX´s prior written permission.
The information and materials on this web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. iQ-FOXX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement and for any reason, to change, improve or correct the information and materials on this web site and to suspend and/or deny access to this web site or portions thereof for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements, corrections or otherwise. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and iQ-FOXX does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. iQ-FOXX may discontinue or change any product, service, information or material described in or offered on this web site at any time.
You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this web site that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations. Unless expressly included in any other agreement between iQ-FOXX and you, you agree that the requirements of the E-Commerce Directive (2000/31/EC) as implemented are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law with respect to your access to and use of the web site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
No warranty as to content: Although iQ-FOXX shall obtain information for inclusion in the service from sources that iQ-FOXX considers reliable, the service is provided to licensee "As Is" and neither iQ-FOXX, any of its subsidiaries, any of its or their direct or indirect information providers nor any third party involved in, or related to, compiling, computing or creating the service (collectively, the "iQ-FOXX Parties") makes any representation or warranty of any kind to licensee or any third party, either express or implied, with respect to the service, the timeliness thereof, the results to be obtained by the use thereof or any other matter. Further, the iQ-FOXX Parties expressly disclaim, and licensee waives, any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
No warranty as to security: iQ-FOXX will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this web site.
Limitation of Liability
No Liability for Content; No Liability Arising from Use: Although the information provided to you on this web site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, iQ-FOXX cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither iQ-FOXX, nor any of its subsidiaries, directors, officers or employees, nor any third-party vendor, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this web site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this web site, the data contained herein or the products or services offered on this web site available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the web site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of iQ-FOXX or of any vendor providing software or services. In no event will iQ-FOXX or any such parties be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if iQ-FOXX or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof.
This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user´s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, unauthorized access, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
No Representations made as to Other Sites or Links
Content not to be construed as solicitation or recommendation; no determination of suitability; not all risk disclosed. The material on the web site is for informational purposes only, and is not an offer or recommendation to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Further, none of the information and material on the web site is intended to constitute investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such. Historical data and analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance, analysis, forecast or prediction.
System Outages, Slowdowns, and Capacity Limitations
As a result of high Internet traffic, transmission problems, systems capacity limitations, and other problems, you may, at times, experience difficulty accessing the web site or communicating with iQ-FOXX through the Internet or other electronic or wireless services. Any computer system or other electronic device, whether it is yours, an Internet service provider´s or iQ-FOXX´s, can experience unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or have capacity limitations. iQ-FOXX cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the web site.
All right, title and interest in this web site and all content contained herein is the exclusive property of iQ-FOXX, except as otherwise stated. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in whole or in part any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without iQ-FOXX´s prior written approval. If you download any information or software from this web site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained therein.
iQ-FOXX logo used on the web site (including the names of all iQ-FOXX indices and products) are trademarks and service marks of iQ-FOXX or its subsidiaries. The names of third-party products or services mentioned herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or sites on the Internet without the written permission of iQ-FOXX or such third party which may own the marks.
Choice of Law
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."